Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our older children...

Do we have older children living here? Sometimes I forget.


I realized that I frequently post about the littlest kidlets...but teenager + don't get much type time. It's because they are never here! I've looked. If I'm not out picking up or dropping off it's because one has taken the car and vamoosed.


IF they are home they stay downstairs and read...that would be the life. Lay around in bed and read and watch movies all day. Ok...I am exaggerating. They are quite busy with work, school stuff, color guard, plays, parades, and friends. Chelsea spends an enormous amount of time on the computer researching. She is our budding writer. She works a lot at Jamba Juice. Jasmine has read upwards of 30 books this summer. When she's not volunteering as a princess (at a non-profit organization) or volunteering at the opera institute class thingy. Kenzi is our color guard, band, parade girl. Not old enough to drive (close) but she does hitch rides with Chelsea and Jasmine to friends houses.


When they are home they do watch the little one's for me. That's so nice. It's great not to have to take kids to dr's appointments and such. It has worked out this summer that one of them is usually here to do that for me. What am I going to do when school starts? Chelsea and Jasmine pretty much gone for the school year and Kenzi busy, busy, busy with band. (Which...who knew band was sooooo much work?) I don't know if we (me, Isabella, and Josie) are ready for college/school to start.


I will have to pay closer attention while the "older" girls are home so I can write down things that happen with them.

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine does the princess festival??? I worked for Quiet Way when we were living in Utah! Love them!

    ReplyDelete