Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just a quick note...

While we were in the car today Bella was talking to me. She is a big talker! I just thought this was pretty cute how she was trying to describe something to me. We were talking about a "note" she wanted to take to a friends house today. A note she worked days on coloring and decorating.

She was trying to describe a decoration she had on her note. She said, "it is so pretty and she is going to love it. She will really like the part that chomps the paper." Chomps the paper? Luckily, I had seen the note so I did the mom mental run through to try to figure it out. She was talking about staples. She had used the stapler when she decorated the note.

So there ya go...whenever you need the stapler just ask for the paper chomper. They'll get it!

1 comment: