Friday, May 21, 2010

Jabbering...

Toddlers are so dang funny!!! Have you ever listened to them chatter? I was driving (it's my mom-job) on I-15 the other day. I knew she was jabbering away...I just wasn't paying attention to everything she was saying.

I started listening and it was so funny. She started out talking then interjected bits of song from Jingle Bells. Steve usually puts her to bed and he is partial to Christmas tunes...no matter the time of year! (Bella grew up on Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...I've got the funniest video of listening to them sing.)

Can't believe they actually go to sleep after Steve sings with them. Josie is a big fan of Twinkle Little Star too. The word "Berla" comes up alot in her conversations as well. Means "Bella".

Anyway, her conversation with herself periodically got quite animated and intense. I realized after the 2rd semi-truck passed us that she was saying "LOOK OUT"!!!!! Sounded like "k OUT". I laughed and laughed. I explained to her that those big trucks were on the road too and it was ok. She calmed down after that and was back to jingling all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment