Friday, January 13, 2012

Josie...chiropractor

I took Josie (3 1/2 years) to the chiropractor today. Background: Josie has chronic sinus infections. Been tested for allergies to all things living and not. Been on antibiotics forever and still gets sinus infections. I finally found a chiropractor I was comfortable adjusting my children (Dr. Andersen...btw!).

It works wonderfully for her. (He does "tick tocks" and "popcorn". Anywho...

I took her in today because post nasal drip gagging has returned. Before he adjusted her she put her hand out and stopped him and said, "You be gentle, dude".

LOL...it was really funny.

1 comment:

  1. This iѕ the perfect web sitе for everyone who really wants tо understand this topiс.
    You unԁerstanԁ so much its almost hard to argue wіth уou (nοt that I ρerѕоnally
    will need to…HaHa). Yоu ceгtаinlу put a new spіn on a
    subject ωhich haѕ bееn discuѕsed fоr a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just еxcellent!

    Fеel free to visit mу homepаge - where to buy hcg
    my web site: hcg diet food list

    ReplyDelete