Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bella's favorite letter

I have started "home" preschool with Bella. This last week was "L" week. We were at the dinner table the other night...just me, Bella, Josie, and Jaz. Bella and I were telling Jasmine what we had done that day for "preschool". (Bella is very cute in preschool...she says "I'll help you mom. I know you've never been a teacher before!)



Anyway...Jaz asked her what her favorite letter was. Belle has been in preschool and she had done up to letter K before Christmas. We were just picking up where they left off. Bella stopped talking and just sat there thinking a minute. It was cute. I thought...wow, she's really thinking about what letter she likes the best. I thought maybe she would say "I" or "B" for Isabella or Bella. After a while she said, "I know my favorite letter...it's M O M". WHAT A SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! And smart...we haven't even done those letter yet. Just gave her hugs and kisses all over...little sweet sugar baby.

Bella was there when I told Steve about it. She was very proud of herself. She thought for a minute and said, "I have another favorite letter....D A D." She knows how to get a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment